Thursday 25 November 2010

More Sharing

Yesterday evening we performed together for the first time. We showed an extract of the new work to the students at London Metropolitan University, who gave us a very warm response. I knew most of them, because I currently teach the first year students of the Performing Arts Course. It was a nice opportunity for me to share my work with them while I am also mentoring them to develop their solos. To start performing the work at this early stage feels like the right thing to do. Things are still very fresh and the performers are still finding their way through the materials, its an exciting moment for us. I am looking forwards to this Sunday when we will teach a CPD workshop and perform at Northampton University. Photo by Zoe Plummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment